This online course – Vital Unmanned Aircraft Operation – includes the following materials:
- What constitutes a drone, the history of drones, and the future of drones.
- The basic anatomy of rotorcraft and fixed-wing drones.
- Know the systems that power and control UAVs.
- Common mistakes users make.
- Pre-flight preparation for successful flying.
- How the control interface works, and how to use the controls to take off, maneuver, and land your UAV.
- The common risks of UAVs, as well as ways to prevent and deal with those risks.
- How to get the most out of your drone.